I can't wait to share today's topic with my readers, it's all about what I consider to be good product design. I've been studying Product Design for the past six years. The reason I love it is because it can change and improve people's live so much. Bringing convenience and joy to everyone's day. A small but interesting product is a really good gift for the people that you love. Here are some of my suggestions of designer home accsessories from my favorite design companies. Most of them are affordable, playful and very creative! Hope this post can help you find the best gift for the coming holiday's! Happy Friday!
1. Umbra Menagerie Cat Bottle Topper, $10. A playful bottle topper bring joy to the kichen.
2. Umbra Ring Holders, $8-$10. A functional ring holder designed as vivid animal shape, it also can be the decretive pieces for your home.
3. Joseph Joseph Pie™ Timer (60 minute kitchen timer), $15. I absolutely love everything from their kitchenware line. This Pie Timer is so easy to use (simply twist) and no batteries required!
4. Joseph Joseph Double Dish™ Large snack bowl, $25. The main serving dish with compartments provides several places for serving a variety of snacks and foods, and a convenient area for collecting and hiding food waste.
5. Areaware Bottle Opener, $14. I am really surprised by the simplicity of this design. A perfect combination of rustic and exquisite.
6. Areaware Reality Bank in Form of Pig, $125-$240. This product is the most expensive one in my post, but I've loved it since I saw it sitting on their table at the Areaware party during ICFF. It's cast from a pig that died of natural causes. This story definitely increased the emotion of this design.
7. Alessi LUPITA Dog Bowl, $62. Alessi's design is really beautiful and sculpted. This dog bowl will be a beautiful piece at home. Great gift for someone who love their dogs as much as themselves!
8. Kikkerland Log Head Rest, $22. A pillow that looks like a log, sleep in comfort and bring a more natural look to your home.
Follow this blog on Facebook, Instagram and Twitter for updates.