10.21.2013

PLAID MEETS HEELS


I identify my style as "go comfortable" whenever you can. What I mean is that I love wearing flats and sneakers, I am really not a big fan of high heel shoes. I briefly changed my mind when I tied this plaid shirt around my waist with a white tee and black leather skirt. I instantly knew there was nothing better than a pair of high heels for this outfit. I paired my top and skirt with a pair of ankle heel boots, which are great for the fall, but could easily be switched out for a pair of sandals in warmer weather.






This outfit was very lucky to be featured on Forever 21's blog.


Tom Ford sunglasses, H&M leather skirt, Forever 21 Purse&bracelets&necklace, Boyfriend's plaid shirt, Diva Lounge boots

Follow on Bloglovin

3 comments:

  1. I love this outfit !! Looks very comfortable.. you are beautiful, I really like your hair. I just open my blog, maybe you want to pass?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm seeing so much plaid I want to try it out soon! I love the casual mixed with the ankle boots - very cute.

    -V
    http://stylishlyme.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. almost like song of style ;) I like your style girl !

    ReplyDelete