10.24.2013

TRY IT: ESTABLISHED BAG


I purchased this bag from the Coach Men's Store about a year ago. I really liked the boxy feeling and the simplicity of it. Later on I discovered that this bag just wasn't fit for most of my outfits, and I almost didn't use it or look at it. The strap of this bag was a little bit too masculine for me (well, it is a men's bag after all), so I decided to put a feminine touch to it, by adding square studs to the strap (they are my favorite decretive addition).


Materials and tools I used: Studs, tape, scissors, thread, needle, ruler, and a pencil.


Instead of glue, I used a sewing method to put the studs on the strap. First I put two studs on, then used tape to make marks, helping me to keep the studs straight.


I measured 1 inch marks between each row and sewed the row along that mark for the entire length of the strap.



If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment