10.10.2013

TRY IT THURSDAY: DIY JEWELED SWEATER


I love redesigning my old clothes from my wardrobe and making them into new pieces without spending any money. Instead of reconstructing them, I decided to restyle my pieces by adding some embellished details with beading.So when you get tired with this style, you can always get the old form back! I used the items I already had and made this brand new jeweled sweater.


All you'll need: A sweater, glass beads (purchased from Walmart), thread, needle, ruler, chalk or tape, and scissors.


Make marks on your sweater. Chalk or tape are all good, but in this case, tape worked better on the material of my sweater.


I sewed the diamond shape pattern on the sweater by following my mark. I think the diamond shape is a good choice if you don't want to cost a ton of time on embellishing it. It also remains me the argyle pattern.


       If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment