10.18.2013

WISH LIST: WALKING IN LEOPARD

leopard print, leopard shoes, tory burch leopard shoes, jcrew leopard shoes

I have never been a big fan of leopard print before, until right now! I love how this print can brighten up a simple outfit and go well with most other colors. If you're not used to having a large area of animal prints on your body, you are just like me. I think leopard accessories are the best for us. They give the outfit just a little bit of a "leopard touch". The first leopard accessories that pop out of my mind are shoes. Here are some of my favorites, I would be so happy to have anyone of them! Which one is your favorite?

1. Tory Burch calf Hair Jess Flat, $295

2. 3.1 PHILLIP LIM Leopard Calf Hair Quinn, $450

3. J.CREW Collection Biella Calf Hair Tassel Loafers, $368

4. TOPSHOP TIKA TWIN GUSSET SLIP ONS, $35

5. MIU MIU Leopard-print calf hair ankle boots, $990

6. Vans Leopard Authentic Sneaker, $55

7. Marais USA Gentleman's Haircalf Oxfords, $180

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment