Recently I've been getting a lot of gift questions about "What should I get for her?" from my friends. Because of the holiday's, I think a lot of people are wondering this. I know it's hard to find something nice without hurting your wallet. If you want to get a little something for your friends who are female, and you have many friends to get gifts for, this post is for you! Hope these suggestions will help you (I will have "Something for him under $15" posted soon):
1. J.Crew Glitter Cheveron-stripe Notebook, $12.50. A pretty and practical gift. I just get my eyes off of this since I saw it on J.Crew's Pinterest.
2. J.Crew Chevron Coasters, $12.50. Beautiful color and amazing pattern, a great decoration for home.
3. Essie All in One Color Adhesive + Primer, $10. If your friend is a big fan of nail polish, but you don't know what color she will like, the color primer is the one thing she will definitely need and like.
4. Anthropologie Limited Edition Golden Monogram Mug, $10. A personalized gift. If there is a party, you will never mess up which cup is who's.
5. Anthropologie Zodiac Notepad, $10. For the one who loves and believes in the zodiac sign, this is a perfect choice.
6. Topshop Ankle Socks, $6. I think socks are the best holiday gift ever, simple and warm. Topshop has so many choices for ankle socks, I love them.
8. L'OCCITANE Shea Butter Hand Cream 1 oz, $12. Everyone needs hand cream in the cold and dry weather. This one has such a good review and consider to be L'OCCITANE's best-selling hand creams.
Other gift guides from the blog: HOLIDAY GIFT GUIDE, 8 SIMPLE KITCHEN TOWEL DESIGNS, HOLIDAY EDIBLE IDEAS.