11.27.2013

HOLIDAY SUGAR COOKIES


Did you see my last post "HOLIDAY EDIBLE IDEAS"? I finally choose the simple sugar cookies to make for this thanksgiving. I followed this recipe from RealSimple and the process is really simple! I like sugar cookies without icing, so I made some patterns on the dough before baking them. My personal favorites are polka dots and stripes. I also put simple icing on some of them for a holiday appearance. It is really hard to make a nice pattern in a short period of time. I have researched some beautiful and creative decorated cookies online for inspirations, maybe you can find your cookie icing ideas from them. :) Hope you all have a wonderful thanksgiving!



Image via: Pinterest

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

1 comment:

  1. Totally bookmarked that recipe! Will come in handy uring the festive season!

    Halima

    Fashionicide | Manchester Fashion & Beauty Blog

    xo

    ReplyDelete