11.11.2013

RED PLAID


Introducing my new plaid shirt! I've been looking for a red plaid print for a while and then I saw this one at H&M. I really loved the length of it, I can wear it as a top or a dress. I can imagine a ton of different ways to wear it. Since the weather is not too cold yet, here is my first outfit using my shirt as outerwear. The secret to keeping myself warm is that I wear a gray cardigan (matching the shirt color) underneath it. Oh I almost forgot, the leopard earmuffs are also a new purchase, I really love to wear plaid with a little bit of a leopard print touch!









H&M shirt/sunglasses/necklace,  2R wedges, Boutique backpack, Tiffany ring

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. 


2 comments:

  1. Animal prints and plaids, two of my favorites this season! The combo looks great! :)

    http://tickleyourvanity.com/

    ReplyDelete