12.18.2013

DIAMOND EARRINGS WITHOUT THE DIAMONDS

vinca earrings, diamond shaped earrings, bold jewelry design, favorite earrings, creative earrings, fun earrings design, best jewelry material, mirror gold acrylic, fashion blogger, jewelry review, product review, diamond studs
When it comes to earrings, I usually search for large shaped studs first. I just like a simple style and a little bit of shine on my ears to enhance my outfit.
When I was looking through Vinca's earring collection, these diamond earrings immediately caught my eye. If you read this post on my blog last week, you will remember I wore their laser cut dinosaur necklace, made from mirrored gold acrylic. These diamond shaped earrings are made from the exact same beautiful material. The bold and geometric diamond shape will give a lot more character to your outfit. Let's be honest, is there any girl out there that doesn't love diamonds?

vinca earrings, diamond shaped earrings, bold jewelry design, favorite earrings, creative earrings, fun earrings design, best jewelry material, mirror gold acrylic, fashion blogger, jewelry review, product review, diamond studs
vinca earrings, diamond shaped earrings, bold jewelry design, favorite earrings, creative earrings, fun earrings design, best jewelry material, mirror gold acrylic, fashion blogger, jewelry review, product review, diamond studs This item was gifted by Vinca, selection made by Canvas June.

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment