12.13.2013

GLITTER TRANSITION NAILS

nail art, forever 21 nail polish, blogger nail art, nail art design, glitter nails, transition color nails, blue nail polish, glitter nail polish, fashion blogger nail art, holiday nails, holiday nail colors, nail polish review

As I said in the post 21 days of layers prize, this was the first time I used my nail polish prize from Forever 21!
I'm adore these two colors, especially when they are mixed together, what a great combination. Because of the holiday season, I feel like I can't live without some glitter on my nails. I usually paint a half solid / half glitter, shown in the past nail art sections like here and here. So this time I wanted to make a change by creating transitional glitter to solid on my nails.

nail art, forever 21 nail polish, blogger nail art, nail art design, glitter nails, transition color nails, blue nail polish, glitter nail polish, fashion blogger nail art, holiday nails, holiday nail colors, nail polish review

I used: Forever 21 love & beauty nail polish (similar here and here). +Forever 21

nail art, forever 21 nail polish, blogger nail art, nail art design, glitter nails, transition color nails, blue nail polish, glitter nail polish, fashion blogger nail art, holiday nails, holiday nail colors, nail polish review

1. Apply a thin coat of blue color on your nails and wait for it to dry completely.

nail art, forever 21 nail polish, blogger nail art, nail art design, glitter nails, transition color nails, blue nail polish, glitter nail polish, fashion blogger nail art, holiday nails, holiday nail colors

2. Paint one layer of green glitter from the top of the nails and make sure the tips has more glitter than the base.

nail art, forever 21 nail polish, blogger nail art, nail art design, glitter nails, transition color nails, blue nail polish, glitter nail polish, fashion blogger nail art, holiday nails, holiday nail colors, nail polish review

3. Apply a second or third layer of the green glitter on the tips until the nails have enough glitter on them. Then paint a thin layer of blue color from the base cuticle and go over a little bit onto the green glitter. Done!

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment