12.01.2013

ONTO DECEMBER

Hi everyone! How was your thanksgiving weekend? I spend my thanksgiving with my fiancĂ©'s family,  and I had such a wonderful time! I even didn't notice it is already December until last night (yes, it is real winter right now). I wore this outfit earlier last week in a warmer day which I think will never happen again. This black sweater is a new purchase from Michael Kors as a holiday gift from my mom. I love the warm thickness and the multiple textures of it. I went a little bit oversized so that I can wear two or three layers underneath it to keeping myself warm!



Michael Kors sweater, Bershka shirt, Nine West boots, Bianco purse&sunglasses, Tiffany ring, Aldo earrings

If you like my blog, don't forget to follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment