12.26.2013

WRAPPED UP WARM

Calvin Klein coat, HM beanie, Forever 21 boots, Forever 21 purse, Mango sunglasses, winter coat, winter outfit, blogger winter style, red gloves, snow pictures, fashion blogger, favorite boots, favorite coat, style black beanie, coat with belt, winter sunglasses
The day after a snow storm I feel like it is colder than on the day it actually snowed! This is especially true when it is sunny and all the snow is melting faster than usual.
While I was out the other day, I decided to wrap myself up with my warmest coat and accessories to keep me protected from the cold. I think it was the first time that I wore gloves this year. Because my coat has a high collar I didn't need to add a scarf to my outfit, it would be too busy. I usually wear this coat unbuttoned without the belt like in this previous post. I think wearing it without the belt is more of a casual style, but when I put the belt back on and tie it simply, slight off center, it is still has a casual appeal.

Calvin Klein coat, HM beanie, Forever 21 boots, Forever 21 purse, Mango sunglasses, winter coat, winter outfit, blogger winter style, red gloves, snow pictures, fashion blogger, favorite boots, favorite coat, style black beanie, coat with belt, winter sunglasses
Calvin Klein coat, HM beanie, Forever 21 boots, Forever 21 purse, Mango sunglasses, winter coat, winter outfit, blogger winter style, red gloves, snow pictures, fashion blogger, favorite boots, favorite coat, style black beanie, coat with belt, winter sunglasses
High boots are my first choice for a cold day, I got this pair of over-the-knee boots form Forever 21 last year. I was struggling between black and brown when I was making my purchasing decision. I opted for the brown pair, but I'm still thinking about that black pair!

Calvin Klein coat, HM beanie, Forever 21 boots, Forever 21 purse, Mango sunglasses, winter coat, winter outfit, blogger winter style, red gloves, snow pictures, fashion blogger, favorite boots, favorite coat, style black beanie, coat with belt, winter sunglasses, wool coat

Calvin Klein coat, HM beanie, Forever 21 boots, Forever 21 purse, Mango sunglasses, winter coat, winter outfit, blogger winter style, red gloves, snow pictures, fashion blogger, favorite boots, favorite coat, style black beanie, coat with belt, winter sunglasses
 +Calvin Klein coat,  +H&M beanie, +Forever 21  boots/purse, Mango sunglasses

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

Follow on Bloglovin

No comments:

Post a Comment