1. Prepare an old sweater, scissors, sewing machine, and grab a beanie you usually wear to measure your size.
2. Cut the bottom of the sweater off, whatever length is desired.
3. Cut the bottom open along the seam.
4. Use your beanie as the measurement and cut the excess length off.
5. Fold the sweater piece into 3 or 4 layers. (I did 3)
6. Cut a curve for the beanie dome on top.
7. Sew the two edges together.
8. Sew the top curve edges next to each other.
9. Cut the excess part off along the seam, flip it over, and you're done!