1.23.2014

VALENTINE'S DAY GITFS: CARD CASE

card case, card holder, valentines day, gifts, valentine, wallet, designer brand

I've been using a simple card case as a wallet for several years. They are light-weight, small, and easy for me to carry around and use. This is especially true when I carry a smaller purse or clutch for a night out, I obviously don't want my cards and money flying around. I also love the idea of having a longer wallet to keep more items in and a small card case to match with it. I always keep my necessary cards inside of a small cases that I can easily grab
them when in a rush. Another reason for choosing a card case is that I can own a designer brand piece for half the price of a wallet. I've been using a small Coach wallet for more than 2 years now, and I think it's time to seek another one. Here are some of my favorite designer card cases. The MK Jet Set Travel Sim is the only one that looks more like a wallet, but it is still really slim, small, and affordable! Which one is your favorite?

1. ChloĆ© 'Paraty' Leather Card Holder  (nordstrom.com), $305

2. Michael Kors Medium Jet Set Travel Slim Wallet (michaelkors.com), $95

3. Saint Laurent Leather Credit Card Case (nordstrom.com), $245

4. Tory Burch Robinson Slim Card Case (toryburch.com), $85

5. Bottega Veneta Ardoise Intrecciato Nappa Card Case (bottegaveneta.com), $320

6. Tiffany Stitch Card Case (tiffany.com), $100

7. Balenciaga Arena Giant Nickel Flat Card Case (barneys.com), $285

8. Prada Saffiano Lux Flap Card Case (saksfifthavenue.com), $190


If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment