1.09.2014

WHITE AND BLUE

white and blue outfit, winter outfit, denim jacket, hm swather, hm skinny jeans, navy cap, white mitten, all white mittens, favorite mittens, warm wool mittens, blogger winter style, outfit of the day, snow photograph

White and blue have always been my favorite two colors. They are so complimentary to each other, and each welcome the addition of any other color when it comes to matching an outfit. About a week ago, I was out shooting photographs for my mittens on my Etsy shop. The environment was covered in snow and reflected the blue of sky into the shadows. This was a perfect background for my also white and blue outfit. What a happy accident!
Yesterday, I finally changed my domain name to www.canvasjune.com. I can't describe how happy I am to finally have my own domain! It took a lot of extra work to relink and set-up the new account with my other social networks. My personal advice for anyone thinking about doing the same is to get the domain and build the site at the same time! It will seriously save you a lot of time.

white and blue outfit, winter outfit, denim jacket, hm swather, hm skinny jeans, navy cap, white mitten, all white mittens, favorite mittens, warm wool mittens, blogger winter style, outfit of the day, snow photograph


47 Brand +Forty Seven Brand cap, +H&M sweater/jeans, Canvas June mittensRonson Jacket, Forever 21 sunglasses

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment