1.07.2014

WINTER TIME

winter pictures, winter photograph, snow flakes, nature photograph, winter time, UGG boots, wearing UGG in the snow, fashion blogger photograph
Today I'm going to share with you some of my favorite photographs from this winter. I've taken a lot of snow pictures because I really can't stay inside when it looks like such a romantic fantasy world outside. I grab my camera, put on my UGG boots, stumbling into the snow, and take some pictures.

The snow gives my pictures an interesting layer that is hard to get any other way. I have been trying to capture the snow flakes but it has been very hard to do. Anyway, I had a lot of fun taking these pictures in the snow, do you like snow day?

winter pictures, winter photograph, snow flakes, nature photograph, winter time, snow photograph
Looking through this opening, it looks like a painting of snow on the wall.

winter pictures, winter photograph, snow flakes, nature photograph, winter time, snow photograph
winter pictures, winter photograph, nature photograph, winter time, icicle on the roof

I love taking pictures of the roof. The same look, but always so different.

winter pictures, winter photograph, nature photograph, winter time, foggy day 

A foggy day is not a usual weather condition. If you get the chance it's time for some creations!

winter pictures, winter photograph, nature photograph, winter time, squirrel pictures, squirrel steal seeds from bird feeder

winter pictures, winter photograph, snow flakes, nature photograph, winter time, squirrel pictures, squirrel steal seeds from bird feeder

I am a big squirrel lover, I just can't take my eyes off of them when I see one running around outside. I caught this guy, who was stealing seeds form the bird feeder. Yes it is bad, but still too cute.

winter pictures, winter photograph, snow flakes, nature photograph, winter time, squirrel pictures, squirrel steal seeds from bird feeder, squirrel is looking for food in the winter



If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment