2.05.2014

CHINESE NEW YEAR OUTFIT

shopping, hm, hm sweater, hm boots, chinese new year, outfit for new year, fashion blogger picks, hm sale months, black ankle boots

January and February have always been my favorite months to shop. Not only are there great sales for winter clothing, but there are also great deals on other merchandise too. Usually, I seek basic and classic pieces for the rest of winter and the upcoming spring. Last week, I visited +H&M for my Spring Festival (Chinese New Year) outfit.
They were having fabulous discounts and I purchased all these items for under $100!!! The boots above are the only ones that were not on sale, but I really wanted a pair of black ankle boots. They go with any of my current jeans and leggings, I'm so glad I took them home!

shopping, hm, hm sweater, hm boots, chinese new year, outfit for new year, fashion blogger picks, hm sale months, striped sweater, oversized sweater
I got this striped sweater in size L, so it will be my new oversized sweater. $10 on sale.

shopping, hm, hm sweater, hm boots, chinese new year, outfit for new year, fashion blogger picks, hm sale months, hm black coat
So hard to take a good picture of this coat, which I'm absolutely in love with. $30 on sale!

shopping, hm, hm sweater, hm boots, chinese new year, outfit for new year, fashion blogger picks, hm sale months, ripped jeans
Another ripped pair of jeans in black. $10 on sale.

shopping, hm, hm sweater, hm boots, chinese new year, outfit for new year, fashion blogger picks, hm sale months, gray knit sweater

I have been craving a gray knit sweater for a while, so when I saw this one on the rack, I immediately took it. $10 on sale.

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment