2.20.2014

NYC TRIP DIARY

nyc, travel, trip, nails, red nail, plaid scarf, fashion blogger
Hey everyone, I'm back from NYC! Did you guys have a great Valentine's day? We had a driving date to Long Island on the 14th to celebrate our third Valentine's day in our favorite Japanese restaurant "Robata". It had been snowing really hard before we started our trip, but it was so beautiful because all the trees and mountains were covered by snow. Compared to the other trips I've taken to NYC, I spent more time discovering Brooklyn, especially Park Slope and Williamsburg. I always hear how cool Brooklyn is, but I finally had a change to visit in person. I found some great places that I would like to share today, and I definitely will come back to discover more cool places in the future!


nyc, travel, trip, road, snow, winter, nature, mountain, fashion blogger

nyc, travel, trip, flower, valentines day, flower shop, roses, fashion blogger
Beautiful flower shop on Valentine's day.

nyc, travel, trip, soho, shopping, fashion blogger
Shopping in SoHo after a snow storm.

nyc, travel, trip, asia food, noodle shop, lunch, willimsburg restaurant, brooklyn, fashion blogger

One of my favorite finds was the soup noodle shop "Banh Mi" in Willamsburg, they have the most amazing soup noodles and BBQ pork sandwich I ever had in the USA.

nyc, travel, trip, brooklyn, prospect park, fashion blogger
At Prospect park. Wearing H&M jacket & jeans, DIY scarf and tote.

nyc, travel, trip, brooklyn, park slope, coffee shop, gorilla coffee, fashion blogger

nyc, travel, trip, brooklyn, park slope, coffee shop, gorilla coffee, fashion blogger
Gorilla coffee shop has such great coffee, my latte came with a foamy heart on top.

nyc, travel, trip, brooklyn, park slope, ootd, ugg boots, plaid scarf, fashion blogger
Wearing +H&M coat and sweater, +Ugg Boots, DIY scarf

nyc, travel, trip, brooklyn, park slope, clothes shop, vintage shop, fashion blogger
This was my first time visiting  Beacon's closet, an amazing vintage store that is located in Park Slope. I did't have time to check out the whole store, but I looked through the coat section and they have really nice coats with the price under $30!

If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment