2.24.2014

THE LOVE OF COPPER

copper color, copper products, copper housewares, copper candle holder, copper fruit bool, copper jewelry, product design with copper, finished in copper, fashion blog, lifestyle blog, home decoration, home wish list

I can't remember when or where I first started to become obsessed with products finished in a copper color. I love how this color brings a little fancy or vintage quality to the product, especially housewares. After plenty of time preparing online research, I found some of my favorite products that are finished in copper that are now on the market. Other than the products that I found, the first thing that pops into my mind when I think about copper are mugs and vases. I think that I could totally DIY them by myself when I get a chance to play with some copper paint! Which ones are your favorites?


不知道从什么时候起,我开始对铜色的产品特别的着迷。我喜欢它给产品带来的那种一点点华丽一点点复古的感觉,特别是铜色的家居产品。在大量的网络调研后,我在现在的市场中找到了一些我很喜欢的设计。在这些产品之外,铜色的杯子和花瓶是我第一个想到的,但我想当有机会时我完全可以自己用铜色的漆DIY嘛!你们最喜欢哪些呢?

Copper Napkin Rings, Set of 4 (williams-sonoma.com), $49.95

Bambo Copper Stainless Steel Flatware (graciousstyle.com), $18- $140

Fferrone Lift Fruit Bowl (ahalife.com), $260

Scented Candle London by Tom Dixon (mrporter.com), $80

Geo Earrings Copper Toned by AMM Jewelry (fab.com), $24

Push Bowl Trio Copper by The Fundamental Shop (fab.com), $19


If you like my blog, please follow me on FacebookInstagram and Twitter for updates. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment