3.08.2014

WEDDING IDEA BOARD ON PINTEREST

wedding, wedding plan, wedding ideas, wedding diy, wedding flowers, bride, wedding inspiration
All images form Pinterest

I'm so excited to tell you that I just started my wedding planning process. That means there will be a lot of posts about wedding in the near future, but I will try to balance out with other content. I've been looking for a venue lately,
wish me luck to book the place I like in my time frame! Even before I got engaged, I had already created this wedding board on Pinterest. I pinned all my inspirations on this board, including wedding decor, DIY wedding projects, invitation design, wedding photography, money-saving tips, and bridal beauty. I hope this board can help me picture the overall look of my wedding as well as getting some creative ideas.

今天在这里很高兴的告诉大家我开始筹办我的婚礼啦。这就意味着这个博客近期会有许多关于婚礼的内容,不过我会尽量把它和其他的内容加以平衡。最近一段时间我在寻找婚礼的地点,祝我好运可以订到地点和时间都令我满意的地方吧!早在订婚之前,我就已经在Pinterest上创建了一个婚礼版,那里记录着我所有的灵感来源,包括婚礼的装饰,DIY项目,邀请函设计,婚纱摄影,省钱的窍门,和新娘妆容。我希望这个版可以帮助我找到整个婚礼的风格构架,与此同时还可以获得一些有创意的想法。

No comments:

Post a Comment