5.03.2014

BOUQUETS I LOVE

wedding inspirations, wedding bouquets, bridal bouquet, flower for the wedding
When it comes to making a decision for my wedding, I usually struggle for a while before I decide which way to go. It happened when I was looking for the venue and the dress. This week, I've been looking for a florist as well as trying to narrow down the style of flowers I like. There are so many beautiful designs out there and I just love all the beautiful flowers. It is really hard for me to pick one! However, I took some time to look through my Pinterest and picked out some of my favorites for inspirations. I love the simple and free style with some interesting details, and I want to keep all the colors really light but not all white, such as light pink, peach, and yellow. I can't wait to meet with my florist and start design my own bouquet!

No comments:

Post a Comment